SIBASISH HEALTH CLUB
Welcome to my Health club:
Visit our creations!! Visit the links under Health and Care on the right hand side of the screen. The sites are maintained by Team Sibasish Foundation.
Disclaimer: This information is not meant to replace any medical treatment. It is offered here as a service. Use this information at your own risk. No guarantee is made towards validity.
- Drink 8-10 Glasses of Water a Day. If you normally do NOT add salt to your food, you may need to add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to your diet as a result of drinking this amount. This cleans out toxins and helps the body function much better.
- Add Movement to Your Life. Park further so you walk between the car and the stores, take steps instead of elevators, and take longer routes to your desk.
- Think Positively.
- Take Time to Relax. Allow yourself to destress at least once a day.
- Sleep 6-10 hours a night (or until you are well rested).
- Wash your hands often. Minimally wash hands before eating and after using the restroom.
- Eat a large variety of fresh produce or supplement your diet with vitamins and minerals.
- Believe is Something. Studies have found that people who have faith live longer.
- Eat vegetables every day. Vegetables provide vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Many are known to prevent various diseases including cancer.
- Drink water before, during and after exercise. Thirst lags behind your body’s need for water. So drink water early and often.
- Laugh. Let humor enter your life. One of the easiest ways of being healthier is to find a way to relax more and have more fun.
- Find a way to bring joy into your life. Treat yourself to long baths or help a neighbor. Find a way to smile and help others smile.
So how’s your health after doing all these? Follow the right path to stay healthy!
Visit our links: