Homemade Master Tonic
Make this All natural home remedy for everything from the common cold and flu bugs to fungii and parasites. Kicks out cold and flu bugs FAST!
- Fill a glass jar 3/4 of the way full with equal parts by volume (i.e. a cupful each) of the below fresh chopped and grated herbs. Then fill jar to the top with raw unfiltered, unbleached, non-distilled apple cider vinegar.
- Close and shake vigorously and then top off the vinegar if necessary.
- Shake at least once a day for three weeks.
- Filter the mixture through a clean piece of cotton, (old T-shirt) bottle, and label.
- Remember that all the herbs and vegetables should be fresh (and organically-grown if possible), and use dried herbs only in an emergency.
- Make sure that when you make this tonic that you shake it every time you walk by it, a minimum of once per day.
- If you have a hard time finding any of these particular herbs in your local health food store or grocery store, try asking the produce manager for a special order. If this doesn’t work, look for them in an ethnic area of your town (such as Asian, Indian, southern European, South American etc.) where people use these herbs in their everyday cooking.
- The dosage is 1/2 to 1 ounce, two or more times daily (1-2 tablespoons), gargle and swallow (Don’t dilute with water).
- For ordinary infections, 1 dropper full taken 5-6 times a day will deal with most conditions.
- It can be used during pregnancies, is safe for children (use smaller doses) and as a food is completely non-toxic.
- Make up plenty as it does not need refrigeration and lasts indefinitely without any special storage conditions.
- If your illness is severe, or lasts for more than a day or two, you should consult a doctor.
- This tonic is very spicy! May not be suitable for persons with ulcers or stomach acid conditions.
- (Formula from The University of Natural Healing; Dr. Richard Schultzs’ adaptation of Dr. Christophers’ original anti-plague tonic)
Things You’ll Need
- 1 part fresh chopped garlic cloves (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-parasitic)
- 1 part fresh chopped White Onion, or hottest onions available (similar properties to garlic)
- 1 part fresh grated Ginger Root (increases circulation to the extremities)
- 1 part fresh grated Horseradish Root (increases blood flow to the head)
- 1 part fresh chopped Cayenne Peppers, the hottest peppers available, i.e. Habanero, African Bird, or Scotch Bonnets etc. – a great blood stimulant)
- 1 or 2 bottles of raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 large jar